Headquarters to Store / Store to Store Communications
Timely communication is a key factor in improvements to employee productivity, store inventory checks, remote support, remote team meetings, last minute specials and new incentive programs. Information such as inventory levels can be shared between a store and central warehouse. Remote experts can be accessible for training or for technical support. Companywide meetings can be help to disseminate daily incentive programs and goals can be shared and discussed. Sales reports, benefit updates, organization announcements and any other information can be shared between locations for more sound decision making.
Improvement to profitability are gained through better inventory management as well as more accurate supply and demand forecasting. SoundConnect’s real-time collaboration enables better forecasting, more timely inventory checks and balances, accurate tracking of shipping status and orders, and appropriate procurement. The result is faster response to market with suppliers and vendors enabling faster response to market and consumer demands, upstream and downstream supply management, and better information available to improve customer satisfaction.
In today’s market, companies with the most personal customer service programs attract and retain the market share. SoundConnect’s collaboration solutions help bring retailers services, support and remote product expertise closer to the customer and facilitate enhanced training programs for employees to meet the needs of customers. All of these benefits are gained at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods with better results.
Retex Partnership – Exclusively for Retailers
SoundConnect has partnered with Retex to allow retailers to receive increased invoice discounts and rebate savings. Using our cooperative group buying concept, we’ve has negotiated discounted rate agreements with SoundConnect to help retailers take advantage of productivity driving collaboration services.
Services for Retailers
- Reservationless Audio Conference – No reservations are required to use this always on service, which is backed by the industry’s globally-deployed conferencing network.
- Productivity enhancing conferencing add-ons to easily schedule, join and manage your meetings. Free conferencing add-on’s include Outlook Plug-in, Mobile Assistant, and Call Manager.
- Web Conferencing – Enables retailers to deliver a powerful message by utilizing web conferencing visuals and high quality video. SoundConnect’s browser-based web conferencing service makes scheduling, hosting, and joining meetings simple while providing the host with comprehensive features such as links with social media, multi-media sharing, and video conferencing.
- Webcasting – Expands your reach and improves your message. For corporate communications, product launches, and investor relations announcements, SoundConnect Webcasting delivers high definition video, customized and branded interface, and a dedicated team to manage and support your event.
- Reservationless Video – Arrange face-to-face meetings with employees, vendors and prospects, link cross-functional teams from around the world and do it all with no reservations.
- On-Site Video Production – Rely on our expertise to deliver high quality presentations around the globe with the latest video and multimedia technologies.
- Training and Development – Increase your understanding of collaboration services with courseware that provides you with the knowledge and skills required to effectively utilize all services.
For more information, visit www.sound-connect.com/retex
“We have been using SoundConnect’s services for some time now. Their conferencing services are very user friendly, always dependable and priced competitively in the current market.”
– Bill Wood, Brookstone